Monday, April 22, 2013

Social

Facebook is a website that has had millions of people buzzing for the past few years. While I got burned out on Facebook rather quickly others still continue to log in daily and use this social networking site regularly. Now the main reason I stopped using Facebook is because it became such a nuisance, getting notifications all the time from people about games such as Farmville. This was so annoying that it caused me to stop using the site all together. Apparently Facebook was soon to be considered the "next big thing" in gaming but recently there's been buzz going around that this trend is dying off slowly. Maybe this will draw me back in to using this site again.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you all of the games gets to me alll the times. Its annoying and I wish there was a button to were you can push to not have games sent to you lol.

    ReplyDelete