Monday, April 8, 2013

Time well spent

I didn't really know what was going to come of this weekend. Mostly because coming into this weekend I had no plans which isn't usually the case. Starting Friday after I got off work my friend and I shot basketball for about an hour just to pass some time. Afterwards we went back to his house to kick it and then I went home to sleep. Waking up it was now Saturday morning and I got a call to do some yard work for someone to make a little bit of money, an offer I couldn't refuse. After I was done working my dad and I went to shoot guns with a few people which was a good time. I grabbed some Mexican food that night and then went to bed. Next day my friend and I went to a Richmond Flying Squirrels game where they won in extra innings 3-2. The game was exciting and we ate at Buz & Ned's BBQ afterwards, some of the best barbecue around. All in all, my what seemed to be uneventful weekend turned out much more eventful then I planned. It was a great time and ended up being time well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment